Jay Doshi's World

Monday, February 25, 2008

Heights of reuse

I recently became a corporate customer of Airtel. To view the bill details, from Airtel’s site, I was redirected to https://ebpp.airtelworld.com/ to my surprise I saw a logo of Vodafone too on the website.




This is a classic case of reuse if Vodafone customers too access this same URL to view their billing information. I vaguely remember that IBM does IT support for both Airtel and Vodafone. This could be a classic case of reuse 

Hope the branding guys at Airtel and Vodafone are checking this out………or this is a part of share the infrastructure project.....

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Sarang Anajwala said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Sarang Anajwala said...

I read about one such incident of an internet-startup where they forgot to change admin pw. (keeping it default 'root').

 

Post a Comment

<< Home